Automatic Temperature Control Combined Oil Press
Description of Automatic temperature controlled combined oil press machine:
The automatic temperature controlled combined oil press is built up with electricity controlling part, auto heating and squeezing system, transmission part, oil filtrating system, and machine pedestal.
The electric controlling department mainly consists of air switch, AC contactor, thermal relay, automatic heating, temperature controlled unit, knob switch, and controlling button part, etc.
The auto heating and squeezing department mainly consists of heating part, squeeze cage part and squeeze spiral part etc.
The transmission part includes electromotor, triangle belt, and deceleration box, etc.
The filtration department mainly consists of two filter tanks for alternating using.
Automatic Temperature Control Combined Oil Press Category:
Working principle of Automatic Temperature Controlled Combined Oil Press
Transferred by the triangle belt and decelerated through the deceleration part, the electromotor drives the spiral. The oil plants fall to the first section of the spirals through the feeding part and carried forward toward the direction for the cake out along with the rotating squeeze spirals. As the space between the squeeze spirals is getting smaller, the oil plants are squeezed and the pressure in the press cage is getting bigger. The oil plants fractionates with each other and at the same time the oil plants fractionates with the spirals and squeeze loops. During this process, the oil plants are smashed and generate a big amount of heat.The tissue cells are destroyed and the oil is separated from the oil plants and discharged from the squeeze bars.Then the oil grooves on the squeeze loops. This is the whole squeezing process. The oil plants turn to be cake containing low oil after the oil is extracted out and discharged in thin slices from the circle space between the cake adjuster and the loop for the cake out. The oil extracted from the oil plants gathered on the top part of the filtration vat. Then the oil is absorbed in the vat and the residue is left on the filtration cloth. When the oil in the vat reaches a certain quantity, it can be released (oil in the vat cannot exceed the top level of the observer, otherwise will affect the filtration effect.) The two oil tanks alternatively work, so the oil press can continuously work.
Latest News From Guangxin
- May 7, 2019The preparation of corn germ oil generally includes the extraction of corn germ, the pretreatment, pressing and extraction of corn germ, and the refining of crude oil. The quality of production techno...view
- November 3, 2018Time: Nov.20-23, 2018Exhibition Hall: Expograd Yug (Exhibition & Congress Venue) RussiaAddress: Exhibition and congress venue Expograd Yug, Alexander Pokryshkin st. (near shopping center "Red Squa...view
- August 7, 2019Cold press expeller machine and hot press are used to smooth, bond, veneer and press sheets. Cold press expeller machine, as its name implies, is only pressed at room temperature, while the hot press ...view
- May 7, 2019Pressing method has a long history and its technological process is relatively simple. After steaming and frying the oil, the oil is extruded mechanically. The ancient pressing method requires heavy m...view
- May 7, 2019Compared with the cold oil press machine, the hot oil press machine has a high oil yield and strong fragrance. Before pressing oil, it will stir-fry first.Production process of hot oil press machine:S...view
- April 4, 2019(1) Removal of screw: When the oil press stops, the handle can be grasped, the squeezing shaft can be pulled out from the chamber, and the protective cap, nut, bearing and bolt can be removed. With a ...view