Temperature Control Oil Press
Description of Automatic temperature controlled combined oil press machine:
The automatic temperature controlled combined oil press is built up with electricity controlling part, auto heating and squeezing system, transmission part, oil filtrating system, and machine pedestal.
The electric controlling department mainly consists of air switch, AC contactor, thermal relay, automatic heating, temperature controlled unit, knob switch, and controlling button part, etc.
The auto heating and squeezing department mainly consists of heating part, squeeze cage part and squeeze spiral part etc.
The transmission part includes electromotor, triangle belt, and deceleration box, etc.
The filtration department mainly consists of two filter tanks for alternating using.
Automatic Temperature Control Combined Oil Press Category:
Working principle of Automatic Temperature Controlled Combined Oil Press
Transferred by the triangle belt and decelerated through the deceleration part, the electromotor drives the spiral. The oil plants fall to the first section of the spirals through the feeding part and carried forward toward the direction for the cake out along with the rotating squeeze spirals. As the space between the squeeze spirals is getting smaller, the oil plants are squeezed and the pressure in the press cage is getting bigger. The oil plants fractionates with each other and at the same time the oil plants fractionates with the spirals and squeeze loops. During this process, the oil plants are smashed and generate a big amount of heat.The tissue cells are destroyed and the oil is separated from the oil plants and discharged from the squeeze bars.Then the oil grooves on the squeeze loops. This is the whole squeezing process. The oil plants turn to be cake containing low oil after the oil is extracted out and discharged in thin slices from the circle space between the cake adjuster and the loop for the cake out. The oil extracted from the oil plants gathered on the top part of the filtration vat. Then the oil is absorbed in the vat and the residue is left on the filtration cloth. When the oil in the vat reaches a certain quantity, it can be released (oil in the vat cannot exceed the top level of the observer, otherwise will affect the filtration effect.) The two oil tanks alternatively work, so the oil press can continuously work.
Latest News From Guangxin
- January 15, 2021The peanut oil press uses a physical extrusion method to squeeze out the edible oil from the peanuts. It provides large, medium and small sizes of machines for different users. It also tailors the pro...view
- November 3, 2018TIme: Nov.13-16, 2018Address: Messegelände, 30521 Hanover, GermanyBooth No.: 21H21view
- August 13, 20201.For the edible oil production, currently we have two options available, i.e.the hot squeezing and cold squeezing(room temperature).Cold squeezing process: 1st squeezing→2nd squeezing（some need third sq...view
- January 5, 2021There are many types of cooking oils on the market, and the biggest difference between different oils lies in the types and composition ratios of fatty acids. Which cooking oil should I choose? The im...view
- June 12, 2019Welcome to visit us in the following exhibitions:Exhibition Time：June.19th-June.21th,2019Kenya Exhibition Name: AGRITEC AFRICA 2019Exhibition Hall Name: Kenyatta International Exhibition Center(KICC)Addre...view
- September 14, 2020Small oil mills are generally equipped with oil press and oil filters. Equipment such as refinery has always existed in large refineries in the traditional concept, but with the development of the ind...view