Oil Press Machine By Temperature
Cold pressed oil is the edible vegetable oil produced by pressing oil at a low temperature (40-60℃). The cold pressed oil is better in color. But the cold press oil press is less fragrant. Cold pressed oil does not foam when it is eaten, and is suitable for frying.
Hot pressed oil is a product oil formed by physical pressing after high temperature (120-130℃) frying. The vegetable oils consumed in our daily life are mostly hot pressed oil. The hot pressing features high oil output and simple operation. The hot oil is pure and fragrant, especially the oil of sesame and peanuts, which are rich in oil and more fragrant.
Guangxin oil press machine is suitable for both cold oil pressing and hot oil pressing.
Latest News From Guangxin
- July 26, 2018Time：25-27 JULY 2018,Exbition Hall: Jakarta Internatinal Expo Center(JIExpo)Address: JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta, IndonesiaBooth No.: A1A2-03view
- May 7, 2019Product characteristics of small oil press:1. Opening protectionWhen the hopper cover is opened, the body system is cut off and the safety protection is realized.2. Stirring functionA stirring rod is ...view
- April 4, 2019Walnut oil content as high as 65%-70%, one of all woody oils, has the reputation of "tree oil depot".Using modern technology to extract its essence, this is walnut oil, a new generation of walnut. Wal...view
- January 5, 2021The flaxseed oil press is a method of squeezing and pre-pressing - leaching - refining for the production of flax oil.① Pressing method: raw flaxseeds → cleaning → removing impurities → softening ...view
- February 1, 2021Hot pressed oil, that is, the oil is cleaned and crushed before being subjected to high-temperature heating treatment, and then pressed with a hot press oil machine, which destroys oil cells, promotes...view
- April 4, 20191. When the screw type oil expeller is running, the processed oil enters the chamber from the hopper, and the screw turns to push the embryo inward continuously. Because the embryo is in motion in the...view