The preparation of corn germ oil generally includes the extraction of corn germ, the pretreatment, pressing and extraction of corn germ, and the refining of crude oil. The quality of production technology in each process will directly affect the yield and quality of products. There are many starch and seed coat impurities in maize germ degerminated by dry method. The starch impurities will greatly affect the oil yield of maize germ. In addition, starch in germ reduces oil flow area, blockages oil path, absorbs oil, reduces oil yield, gelatinizes and cokes in the process of steaming, pressing and desolving, which affects the quality of finished oil and meal. The wet germ obtained by wet separation is easy to promote lipase activation to decompose oil, resulting in oil rancidity, acid value height, dim color, poor oil quality, and increase refining loss.
1. High oil production rate - compared with the old equipment, the normal oil production rate of corn press can be 2 to 3 percentage points higher. An average of 2-6 kg more peanuts are processed per 100 kg of peanuts. The annual economic benefit is considerable.
2. Energy-saving - 40% reduction of electric power with the same output, calculated by saving 6 kilowatt-hour on average, can save 30 yuan of electricity fee per day in production.
3. Save labor - Save 60% of the labor force with the same output, and organize production with one to two people, saving about 40 yuan per day.
4. Wide use - multi-purpose machine, can squeeze peanut, flax, sesame, rapeseed, sunflower, cottonseed, soybean and more than 30 kinds of oil crops. Multistage pressing, one time pressing net.
5. Oil purity - vacuum filtration residue, to ensure the purity of oil, in line with health and quarantine standards.
6. Small area - oil workshop needs 10-20 square meters to meet the use.
It is novel in conception, mechanical and electrical integration, scientific in design, reasonable in structure, simple in operation, safe and stable. It takes only a few minutes to complete the whole process from feeding to finished products with automatic device.