From the pretreatment of raw materials required by the walnut oil press equipment, there are cold pressing and hot pressing methods.
1. The basic process of walnut oil pressing process is as follows:
Walnut raw materials-cleaning-peeling-peeling-drying-crushing-tempering-pressing-virgin walnut oil
2. What does walnut oil do?
(1) Walnut oil has the effect of strengthening the body:
This is because walnuts can provide sufficient calories. According to statistics, every 100 grams of walnuts can provide about 630 kcal of calories, which is equivalent to 3-4 times the calories of rice. Therefore, eating walnuts in winter can also protect against the cold.
(2) Walnut oil has the effect of moisturizing the skin:
Walnut oil is rich in squalene and essential fatty acids with excellent skin affinity. It absorbs quickly, effectively maintaining skin elasticity and moisturizing.
(3) Walnut oil has the effect of beautifying:
This is because walnut oil is rich in essential fatty acids for the human body, and at the same time, it is also rich in squalene which has a strong affinity with the skin. These two substances not only have the above functions, but also can eliminate facial wrinkles and prevent skin aging.
(4) Walnut oil has the effect of beautiful hair care:
Eating more walnut oil can promote the darkening of children's hair.
(5) Walnut oil has the effect of strengthening the brain:
Walnut oil does not contain cholesterol, which can effectively prevent the occurrence of Alzheimer's disease; rich in linoleic acid and linolenic acid can eliminate the impurities in the metabolism of blood vessels, purify the blood, and provide freshness to the brain blood.
(6) Walnut oil can prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases:
Walnut oil can prevent arteriosclerosis and complications of arteriosclerosis, hypertension, heart disease, heart failure, renal failure, and cerebral hemorrhage.